The Australian Christian Higher Education Alliance is made up of 7 higher education institutions across 5 states. The alliance comprises of Alphacrucis College, Avondale College of Higher Education, CHC Higher Education,
Eastern College Australia, Excelsia College, Morling College and Tabor.
People in the ACHEA community are passionate about excelling and growing: academically, professionally, creatively, personally, spiritually, and in their understanding of the world and their place in it.
You will find a supportive, Christ-centred environment, with world-class academics and accomplished industry professionals who are ready to stand beside you and encourage you on your journey. Your gifts and talents will be fostered as you are challenged to maximise your potential. Small class sizes and interaction with our vibrant, collaborative community provide not only an expansive network of Christians, artists and professionals but also life-long friendships.
Our values reflect our vision and our mission
- Christ-likeness: striving to exemplify the life of Christ in our commitments, our actions and our relationships.
- Innovation and Creativity: working with passion and imagination in a range of influential professions, to further God’s transformative work in the world.
- Scholarship: creating a culture that values the search for truth, supports academic freedom and rewards rigorous thinking.
- Service to the community: using our skills and abilities in and beyond the Institution in the service of others.
- Lifelong learning: continually seeking knowledge, wisdom and capability to flourish and contribute in a changing world.
Both in and out of the classroom, we trust you will develop your character as well as your mind and explore and deepen your faith so that you are able to engage thoughtfully and sustainably in your vocation and in your community.
We look forward to sharing your journey towards a fulfilling and inspiring future.